- How many 2017 former MPs had personal LOOP Payments over £10000.00?
- How many 2017 former MPs had personal LOOP payments under £3000.00
- How many 2017 former MPs had personal LOOP payments between £5000.00 -10000.00?
- How many 2017 former MPs had concluded all business with IPSA by end of;
- June 2017,
- July 2017,
- August 2017,
- and September 2017?
- How many former MPs had staff who received more in total (all) payments than the former MP did?
With regards to your request for information relating to Loss of Office Payments made to former MPs, we will be publishing details of the final payments made to former MPs in the coming months, once all of the payments have been made.
You also asked how many former MPs had concluded their business with us in each month following the election. No former MPs completed winding-up in June or July. 27 former MPs completed winding-up in August 2017 and a further 13 completed winding-up in September 2017.
10 former MPs had staff who received a redundancy payment that exceeded their employing MP’s Loss of Office Payment (LOOP) entitlement.