Please could you details the expense repayments made by Robert Goodwill MP since May 2010.
IPSA holds information relating to any repayments which have been made since 7 May 2010.
Repayments are made by MPs to IPSA for a variety of reasons, including:
- refunding business costs and expenses that an MP no longer wishes to claim;
- refunding transactions on a payment card that an MP has been charged incorrectly or where the MP no longer wishes to claim; or
- where an MP is in receipt of a rebate, a refund or a contribution towards business costs and expenses incurred from a third party, for example, where office space is shared.
Information relating to repayments may be found via this link to our publication website. The following instructions will assist you in locating the information:
- Select the ‘Data Downloads’ section of the publication website
- Select the spreadsheet for the financial year your are interested in, under the ‘Annual Archive’ heading
- Open or save the spreadsheet
- Filter the ‘status’ column to ‘repaid’
The FOIA states that information that is easily accessible by other means is not subject to release. Therefore, as the information you have requested is already available on our website it is exempt from disclosure under section 21 of the FOIA (information accessible to applicant by other means).
For your reference, the next publication date is 14 May 2015, which will cover those claims processed by IPSA during December 2014 and January 2015. Claims subsequently processed by IPSA will follow in future publications.