Which MPs have made a mileage claims for holding ‘street surgery’ since 2010 – number of claims in each case - amount of total such expenses claimed in each case.
All the information we hold relating to claims for mileage, made under the MPs’ Scheme of Business Costs and Expenses (‘the Scheme’), is published, in full, on our website.
We do not hold information on specific reasons for mileage incurred outside of that provided by the MP and published on our website.
The following information may assist in retrieving this information from our website:
- Select ‘Search Function’ via the menu bar at the top of the page
- Under Select MP(s), Constituencies, Postcode or Region, search for an MP
- Under ‘Select a year and, optionally, month(s)’, select a financial year
- Under ‘Select category(s) of Business Cost or Expense’, select ‘Travel’
- Under ‘Select type(s) of Business Cost or Expense’, select ‘Own Car MP’
- Click ‘Find’ to retrieve results. You can export all of the information to a spreadsheet via the link on the subsequent page
You can view more details on each individual claim via the link on the right hand side of each claim.
The FOIA states that information that is accessible by other means is not subject to release. Therefore, as the information you have requested is already available on our website, it is exempt from disclosure under section 21 of the FOIA (information accessible to applicant by other means).