I note with interest Mr Ellwood’s vehicle expenses for 2010-11 as declared on IPSA’s website
He claimed in the period Dec 2010-Feb 2011 14 different sums for travel around Bournemouth totalling £264.25
Can you please provide details of each of these claims as there is no further information on your website – destination, date and mileage claimed
IPSA does not hold the information that you request.
All the information we hold relating to the information you have requested is published, in full, on our website.
We do not hold information on specific locations travelled to, outside of that provided by the MP and published on our website.
The following information may assist in retrieving this information from our website:
- Select ‘Search Function’ via the menu bar at the top of the page
- Under Select MP(s), Constituencies, Postcode or Region, search for an MP
- Under ‘Select a year and, optionally, month(s)’, select 2010-11
- Under ‘Select category(s) of Business Cost or Expense’, select ‘Travel’
- Under ‘Select type(s) of Business Cost or Expense’, select ‘Own Car MP’
- Click ‘Find’ to retrieve results. You can export all of the information to a spreadsheet via the link on the subsequent page.
You can view more details on each individual claim via the link on the right hand side of each claim.
The FOIA states that information that is accessible by other means is not subject to release. Therefore, as the information you have requested is already available on our website, it is exempt from disclosure under section 21 of the FOIA (information accessible to applicant by other means).