Details of whom Iain McKenzie MP pays his constituency office rental costs to
How much money this was in financial year 2012/2013
Registered name and address for whom owns, and administers the rental of the property of Iain McKenzie MPs constituency office.
IPSA holds the information that you request.
On 14 November 2013, IPSA published details of MPs rental agreements for constituency offices. This includes the name of the individual, company or organisation each MPs payments are made to for constituency office rent. You can view this information on our website, at the following address: http://www.parliamentary-standards.org.uk/AnnualisedData.aspx
With regards to your request for claims for constituency office rent, IPSA publishes details of all claims for business costs and expenses on our website every two months, three months in arrears, via the following address: http://www.parliamentary-standards.org.uk. The most recent publication took place on 8 May 2014, which relates to claims made between December 2013 and January 2014. Using the search function, you can download details of all claims made for constituency office rent.
The following instructions may assist you in filtering the information:
- Select ‘Search Function’ via the menu bar at the top of the page
- Under ‘Select MP(s), Constituencies, Postcode or Region’, select an MP, or tick the box to select all MPs.
- Under ‘Select a year and, optionally, month(s)’, select a financial period.
- Under ‘Select category(s) of Business Cost or Expense’, select ‘Office Costs’ and ‘Constituency Rental’.
- Under ‘Select type(s) of Business Cost or Expense’, select ‘Const Office Rent’, ‘Const Office Rent 2’, ‘Const Office Rent 3’ and ‘Const Office Rent 4’
- Click ‘Find’ to retrieve the results. You can then need to export this data to a spreadsheet format via the link at the top right-hand corner of the page.
The FOIA states that information that is accessible by other means is not subject to release. Therefore, as the information you have requested is already available on our website, it is exempt from disclosure under section 21 of the FOIA (information accessible to applicant by other means).