I should be grateful if you'd provide the following under the Freedom of Information Act:
- The name(s) of whoever authorised, or requested, or suggested the deletion of the above items.
- A copy of any document or documents requesting the deletion.
- The number of times that any employee of Enviros has visited the House of Commons from January 2003 until the end of August 2010 inclusive.
- The name(s) of any Enviros employee who has/have visited the House of Commons.
- The name(s) of any Members of Parliament who have accepted hospitality or any gift or consideration from Enviros.
- A list of all hospitality, gifts or consideration provided by Enviros.
I am writing to advise you that the information you have requested is not held by IPSA. IPSA is an independent body responsible for establishing and paying Members of the House of Commons their salaries and expenses. It does not hold information relating to individuals that visit the House of Commons. Nor does it hold any information relating to gifts or hospitality Members of Parliament receive.
The House of Commons may hold the information you are seeking. If you have not already done so, then you may wish to write to the Freedom of Information Officer at:
House of Commons
Department of Resources
Alternatively, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.