Please contact us as soon as you find out that you are not returned to Parliament, so that we can help you wind up your parliamentary affairs.
Key steps to closing down your parliamentary affairs
- Settle any outstanding payments/loans/debts with IPSA
- Issue notice on all contractual liabilities (equipment and leases)
- Make your staff redundant
- Submit expense claims to IPSA
For guidance on how to complete each of these steps, view our notice guidance or our FAQs.
Departing Members Area
We will support and help departing MPs to wind up their affairs.
- 10 – 16 June (locations and times will be sent to relevant individuals)
- 19 – 23 June (locations and times will be sent to relevant individuals)